The 6-9 year old program works to increase their understanding of Jiu-jitsu fundamentals as well as character development. This program will include a more in depth focus on techniques and heavy emphasis on developing respect, discipline, and self-confidence while keeping the atmosphere light and fun. The class also aims to prepare them for the 10-14 year old class.
- Develop self-confidence and discipline
- Learn respect for authority and classmates
- Understanding of Jiu-jitsu fundamentals and beginner techniques
- Increased hand-eye coordination
- Fundamental and beginner level Jiu-jitsu technique
- Coordination and movement drills
- Explanation and practice of core values and concepts